Pinnacle ENT Associates (PENTA) is committed to the health and safety of our patients and communities, which remains our top priority. We are monitoring the latest COVID-19 recommendations from the PA Department of Health, CDC and WHO websites, and taking all necessary precautions.
We Are Open for In-Office Visits
Pinnacle ENT is open and seeing patients in our offices.
As a reminder, in healthcare facilities, protective face coverings are REQUIRED for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals at all times.
Our physicians, audiologists and staff will continue working to ensure the safety of everyone in our offices through strict protocols and diligent attention to detail. With directions from national and local health authorities, we are confident in the safety protocols we have implemented.
Feel Confident In Your Care
We are prepared to create a safe environment for our patients to access ENT care. Our offices are taking the following precautions, as well as requiring participation from patients, to minimize exposure.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Extensive Cleaning. We are cleaning each exam room between patients and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces. As we’ve always done, we continue to sterilize medical instruments as well.
- Masked and Protected Personnel. Physicians and staff are wearing masks and personal protective equipment during all patient encounters. This is for everyone’s safety.
- Extensive Hand Washing. All physicians and staff are washing hands and using hand sanitizer after every patient contact.
- Enforcement of Social Distancing. We have rearranged our waiting rooms to allow for greater social distancing.
- Limited Schedules. We are limiting the number of patients we see in our offices at a time.
- Patient Screening. We are continuing to screen all patients with our COVID-19 screening questions and closely monitoring patients’ temperatures.
- Staff Screening. We are conducting COVID-19 screenings for all staff members and checking their temperatures daily. Anyone exhibiting symptoms or who have been in close contact with an individual with symptoms of COVID-19, will be quarantined according to current CDC guidelines prior to returning to work.
- Telemedicine Appointments Still Available. We are continuing to offer telemedicine appointments for high-risk patients, routine follow-up issues and anyone who would prefer a virtual visit at this time.
What You Should Do:
- Wear a Mask. We are requiring all patients bring a mask or facial covering to wear when in our offices. We cannot provide masks at this time. Any patient who arrives without a mask may be turned away and rescheduled.
- Don’t Bring Visitors. Patients are not allowed to bring visitors with them into our offices. Pediatric patients, those with disabilities or those who require medically necessary assistance are allowed to be accompanied by one parent, guardian or visitor.
- Let Us Know When You Have Arrived. Patients will have the opportunity to wait in their cars (at select locations). Please call our office to let us know you have arrived. We will notify you when it is time to come in for your visit.
- Stay Home if You’re Unwell. If you are experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule or switch to a telemedicine appointment.
- Complete Paperwork in Advance. We are asking all new and established patients to complete their intake paperwork ahead of time either through the online portal or printed at home. If this is not possible, you must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment so that you can fill out paperwork in the hallway.
Request an appointment today. We look forward to seeing you!