Many people might not notice the effects of hearing loss until it impacts their lives. But if you struggle to hear when speaking with others or miss the sounds around you, the impact can be devastating.
If you think you may have hearing loss, Pinnacle ENT Associates is here to help. Start your journey toward better hearing by taking our quick and easy online hearing screener.
How to best succeed with this screener
- Take the test in a quiet room to ensure the most accurate results.
- Headphones are preferred versus built-in speakers. Be sure to also keep the volume down to 50%.
How does this screener work?
- The first part finds out how well you hear different levels of frequency. You’ll hear several tones with varying pitches and be asked to shift the volume until you can hear clearly.
- Next, you’ll be asked several questions about how well you can hear in more challenging listening environments.
- After this, we’ll compile hearing screener results and further instructions on where to go next if you have a hearing loss.
- Finally, we’ll ask for your email so we can get these results to you directly.
Complete the Online Hearing Screener from the comfort of your own home. If your screener results indicate that you may have fair or poor hearing, or if you feel that you may have hearing loss even with a “good” screener result, we recommend that you request an appointment to see one of our hearing health care professionals for a complete diagnostic consultation. Our hearing health professionals can help to determine the degree of your hearing loss and provide customized solutions to fit your unique lifestyle.