More than a year into the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve made great strides in terms of finding new ways to connect with one another, including our doctors. Telehealth has been key for many to access the care they need. But with vaccine rollouts, we’re beginning to transition to a new normal, where we can see each other face-to-face, albeit with many precautions still in place.
If you’re worried about seeing your ENT or audiologist in person, we want you to know you can rest assured that at Pinnacle ENT Associates, we’re doing everything in our power to keep our patients and staff safe.
What to Expect
Local and state governments as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have all released guidelines about how health care facilities should run during a pandemic. These guidelines are based on studies of best practices for ENT consultations.
The office may not be the same as you remember it, but these guidelines are essential for ensuring the health and safety of our patients and staff. Here are a few things you can expect:
- Complete your paperwork at home before your appointment to reduce time spent in the waiting room.
- Arrive close to your appointment time, not too early, to reduce waiting room occupancy.
- Expect gaps between patient appointments to allow staff to disinfect the exam rooms.
- Confirm whether you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has come into contact with someone who has the virus.
- Wear masks at all times in the office, especially if you are not fully vaccinated.
What You Can Do
We are doing everything possible to stay safe, and we ask that you do the same. In addition to following our COVID-19 policies listed above, you can help us by:
- Staying home if you feel unwell.
- Wearing a mask.
- Using hand sanitizer after touching shared surfaces.
- Getting vaccinated at the Philadelphia Pharmacy if you haven’t already.
For more information about our clinic’s COVID-19 policies or to schedule an appointment with an expert ENT physician, call Pinnacle ENT Associates today.