We are looking for you!
Pinnacle ENT – Valley Forge Division believes that patients are a practice’s greatest asset. At our Limerick office, we are a team of skilled professionals serving our patients and providing them with the best care possible. We help accomplish this by providing modern medical facilities along with state-of-the-art technology and personal attention to each patient that walks through our door.
We are seeking a RN or LPN who is meticulous and enjoys helping others improve their quality of life. This is a part time position with a physician-lead team allowing you to work with patients directly. If you are an experienced RN or LPN who is ready to hit the ground running and learn a new specialty – Otolaryngology, we want to connect with you!
If you would like to work for an organization that invests in its employees and provides uncompromising patient care, and if the details above have piqued your interest, continue to read more!
RN/LPN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Interview patient, gather relevant test results and prepare room for exam/procedure.
- Assist with procedures/minor surgeries and scribe physician’s assessment.
- Post exam – order tests, e-scribe prescriptions, and provide pre/post op instructions when applicable.
- Review test results and patient concerns with physician then prioritize return phone calls.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous relevant healthcare experience.
- Ability to develop rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Skilled multitasking team player who gives attention to details and organization.
- Understand and follow HIPPA guidelines and maintain patient and practice confidentiality.
- Ability to work with paper and digital EMR.
- Current RN or LPN license.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a practice that values their employees, believes in work/life balance, and prides itself on providing top-notch care to each patient, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY by sending application materials.
**Please do not contact our office directly regarding this position, as it impairs our ability to best serve our patients.
Our Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan