Are you a reliable individual with experience working as a Medical Assistant? One who is looking to showcase and further their administrative, task management, and customer service skills while representing an Ear, Nose, and Throat practice? Located in Paoli and Havertown, the Head & Neck Associates Division at Pinnacle ENT is currently looking for an individual who can assist their physicians and help in the front office with patients. If the details above intrigued you, we encourage you reach out and apply now!
- Report to clinical coordinator or practice administrator.
- Place the patients in the examining room ensuring they are prepared for exam or treatment. Obtains vital signs, secures complaint, enters the information on the patient’s chart/EMR system.
- Put charts/patient information up for physicians when patients are ready in examining room.
- Assist physicians in preparing for and completing appointments as requested.
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by Physician or Physician assistant.
- Greeting patients visiting the practice, answering any questions they may have and helping them fill out the required forms.
- Answering phone calls, creating appointments, directing the calls as required and handling all queries.
- Informing the Doctor, Nurse, or other healthcare facilitators about impending appointments.
- Maintaining EMR for all patient documents and reports submitted.
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of experience working as a medical assistant preferred
- Understand and follow HIPAA regulations and maintains patient and practice confidentiality
To learn more about this position we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Our Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan