Are you a medical assistant looking for a part or full-time role and opportunity to expand your skills in a new and exciting field? Do you want to work for an organization that invests in its employees and provides uncompromising patient care? Is your willingness to learn only surpassed by your desire to provide an excellent patient experience? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep reading!
Pinnacle ENT Associates’ Zager Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists Division is seeking a part-time Medical Assistant to join the team. The role offers an opportunity to work in a high-energy and patient focused office.
- Ensure all exam rooms are cleaned, set up, stocked and that all instruments and equipment are properly maintained, disinfected and cared for.
- Room patients, take their vitals, collect their information and enter everything into EHR system.
- Schedule appointments over the phone and in-person.
- Coordinate and document appointment time, place of service, pre-op requirements and essential information with communication of all details to the patient.
- Maintain communication between physician, patient, insurance company and hospital and distribute schedules as required.
- Communicate with physicians to keep them informed of important information.
- Coordinate patient care, facilitate all paperwork and lab tests as needed and schedule necessary procedures.
- Ensure that office runs efficiently by assisting with other administrative tasks when necessary.
Education and Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- To have completed an accredited Medical Assisting program.
- Proficient computer skills including ability to master the office’s practice management software.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills as well as a positive attitude.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in an ENT environment
- Medical Assisting Certification
- Experience with patient registration, scheduling, insurance eligibility, referrals, medical billing and coding, prior authorizations, and familiarity with medical terminology
If you want to become part of a team in a progressive, dynamic, growing environment, we encourage you to submit your résumé and cover letter explaining how your experience will benefit you in this role.
Pinnacle ENT Associates’ Zager Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists Division is a CDC-compliant practice, dedicated to the safety and health of our patients and staff.
Our Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan